Thomas Kinney has experience dealing with a wide range of personal injury matters.
Mr. Kinney possesses vast experience in a wide range of wrongful death and personal injury cases. He is highly dedicated in obtaining maximum recovery and compensation settlements in each case that he handles. His is compassionate and extremely devoted the clients he is representing that have been injured by the negligence of someone else.
Tom is has established himself as a valuable asset to Antin, Ehrlich, and Epstein and a highly respected personal injury lawyer.
- Medical Malpractice - $3,000,000 Settlement for Failure of Hospital Emergency Room
- Construction Accident - $13.375 Million Settlement for Survivor of Fall From Roof of a Building due to the Defective Repair of a Scaffold.
Areas of Practice
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- New York, 1996
- Wisconsin, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1998
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1998
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 1995
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- B.A. - 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association