Thomas Kinney has years of experience dealing with a wide range of personal injury cases, including motor vehicle injuries, construction injuries, and medical negligence injuries.
Mr. Kinney is highly dedicated to obtaining the maximum recovery and compensation settlement in each case that he handles. He is compassionate and extremely devoted to you, the client, when he is representing you after being injured by the negligence of someone else.
Tom has established himself as a valuable asset to Antin, Ehrlich, and Epstein and a highly respected personal injury lawyer in the New York metropolitan area.
- Medical Malpractice – $3,000,000 Settlement for Failure of Hospital Emergency Room
- Construction Accident – $13.375 Million Settlement for Survivor of fall from Roof of a Building due to the Defective Repair of a Scaffold.
Areas of Practice
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- New York, 1996
- Wisconsin, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1998
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1998
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- J.D. – 1995
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- B.A. – 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association