Scott W. Epstein
Scott Epstein has been committed for almost 30 years to protecting the rights of injured clients and obtaining full and fair compensation for them. During those decades, he has obtained multi-million dollar recoveries on behalf of injury victims. He is also a tenacious commercial litigator. Whether your situation involves a personal injury or a business wrong that needs to be corrected, no matter is too big or too complex for him to handle.
The settlements that he has secured for clients include:
Mr. Epstein knows how to win. He is known as a zealous fighter who never takes “No!” for an answer.
He leaves no stone unturned to get justice and the maximum compensationfor you by establishing your rights and your losses beyond any doubt.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Cooperative/Condominium Law
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- New York, 1983
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1985
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1985
- State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo, New York
- J.D. – 1983
- State University of New York, Buffalo, New York
- B.A. magna cum laude – 1979
Contact Scott W. Epstein